[ 13 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
Paper Luigi The Clock Of worlds, Hi guys!i'm new!This is my Fan game
 [ro]
 Post subject: Paper Luigi The Clock Of worlds
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:48 am 
Hi guys!I'm new!

I have a big project named:Paper Luigi The Clock Of Worlds and I need some help with scripting and made graphics.I'm a pretty good artist and i will help too.

Story:
The story begin at Mario's house,Mario and Luigi stay at table and talk about a Luigi's new adventure.
Luigi:- I want a-new adventure.It has been a-while since my a-last adventure...I'm a-bored to wait you a-to return and a-tell me what's happend
Suddenly Parakarry appears as usual with letters.
Parakarry:-Mail call!
Luigi:-Stay a-there,i go to take a-the letters.
Luigi takes the letters and come back to home.
Luigi:-Let's a-see...oh,look!a-letter from Princess Peach.I will a-read for you!
Mario:-Okeydokey.

Dear Mario and Luigi,

I invite you to the 426th annual Flower Fest from Fire Flower Kingdom.I need you for the annual Hero's speech.After it will be a big party with guests from all around the world.They heard about you and all the stories about you and they want to meet you.I will wait for you.
~Princess Peach~

Luigi:-Wow!It has passed a-year since a-last edition of a-Flower Fest!
Mario moves his head approvingly.
Luigi:-Wait!I was a-forgot!I need to go to Sarasaland and a-solve some problems!
Mario think,after say something and shake his hands.
Luigi:-Okeydokey bro,now a-go to Fest.Is a-long way util a-the Flower Kingdom.

A few hours later...

Luigi:-Is time to a-go to a-the Sarasaland.
Luigi go outside.
Suddenly Parakarry appears for the second time,but it seems very scared!
Luigi:-What is a-the problem.You looks a-like you saw a-ghost eating a-the Mama Mia's ravioli!
But Parakarry don't say anything.
Luigi invite him to come in.
When Luigi sits at table,Parakarry puts a letter on the table.
Parrakary:-Read it,now!
Luigi take the letter,and begin to read

Dear Luigi,

I'm Barbara T. And i have very,very bad news!
The Flower Fest was attacked!
When Princess Peach invited Mario on the scene for the speech,a huge cannon ball hit exactly the point were Mario was standing.The crowd started to panic.The Princess and Mario was blown up in air from the explosion.The cannon balls began to strike randomly the crowd.Mario and the princess fell ton the ground and were taken away by a group of toads,but Bowser appeared suddenly in their way and burned them with his breath of fire.He ordered some minions to take the princess and Mario.
A another guy came, but his face ca't be saw, it was black,it appeared to be a shadow.
Bowser:-Bwahahaha!I did it i defeated Mario!
???:-Gaaack ack ack ack!yes you...wait a minute WE DID IT!
Bowser:-NO,I DO IT,THAT WAS MY CANNON BALLS,CHUMP!
???:-ohhhh...let's stop it and return at we plan.
Bowser:-Ok,but you started the discussion...
???:-We have princess,Mario.Now we only need to find that mystical box!
They returned to airship and they went to the mountains.

The letter is fall on the ground.Luigi put his hands on the eyes and begin to cry.
Luigi:-*Sob* *sob* *sob*,how is a-this possible *sniff*,why *sniff*,why me *sob*,why this is a-happen to me?!?*sob*why,why...
Parakarry:-Ohh,Luigi come on!Don't cry like a baby,is not bad at all!and yet you're strong, you can save your brother! Yes you can save your brother!
Luigi stops crying.He thinks at what Parakarry was said.
Luigi:-Yes I'm a-strong,I can save my brother,i can stop a-the Bowser's plans,i can save a-the world!
He hits the table with his punch.
Parakarry:-That's the attitude of Luigi I know.Now be serious and think how to stop Bowser and save you brother and the princess!
Luigi:-Yes!A-the world's sorta stay my a-hands!I promise I will a-stop you Bower,I promise...

More Details will come soon,and again sorry for my bad English

If you want to help me wit some ideas or tell me what you do not like,i will look at all the replies and try to make my game better if you have a bad opinion.I like to do something that all the fans likes it ^_^
The game's concepts began since a year ago.I had some bad ideas,like a Paper Mario with challenges,like Mario sports or something like that...it was bad...My last idea was Paper Luigi.I thought is a great idea to make the first Paper Luigi...1 month later i found a good story,like that,but it was not with Parakarry.I Drew some concepts of enemies can appear in the game,i will come wit some details about it.I thought and how battle ill look.I will keep the scene of theater but i'll put some musicians in background and some effects on the scene and a more interactive crowd
I mixed Paper Mario and Mario And Luigi and i created the shops with clothes.Chotles will be:overalls,shirts,gloves,caps,socks and panties.I not decide to put or not he bots too,because we have the upgrade boots system.If you're curious to hear,I added the hiper rank for boots and hamers.
If you want to know the entity of the mysterious bad guy,you can guess who is by his laugh:''Gaaack ack ack ack!".I have a one more clue:He was an enemy in Paper Mario:The Thousand Year Door.Ok I will say who it will be if you not guess...And now I Will begin a new story:The Demon's Story,and he will be the the primary villain of this game

The Demon's Story:
A long time ago...Two brothers have heard about a ancient legend about a great gem,shaped like a star,who have power of a entire army,but it can change everything.The big brother has loved the story,and he has began the search of the great gem.The years was years have passed,and he had a lot of clues about the location of the gem.Finally in a cold day he found on a mountain,in a cave,the young man was find the treasure.Ste star was Black as the sky of the night and shiny as sunlight.He was reached greedy the gem.The power's waterfall was flooded he's body,but...Hes'face was changed,It have began to grow the scales on he's body,It have grew wings, horns and tail,He was turned into a demon,He was cursed by the gem.Now he's only purpose it was to take all the other star gems and to enslave any existing being.Four very intelligent heroes was created a mystical box,which had entry,but don't had escape.They was caught the demon into the box,and was hid the box where no one can find it...Only until today when...
-Bwahahaha!We Did it,we found the Mystical Box!
-Gaaack ack ack ack!yes,we found it!This box contains a very powerful demon who was caught in it a very long time ago...
-Let's open it!MINIONS!!!COME HERE AND OPEN THIS BOX!
The Bowser's minions opens the box.A very bright light came out of it.The demon wakes
Demon:-Yawn...who opened the box?
??? ??? ''???" and Bowser:-We master
Demon:-Please say me Antagon.What do you want?
???-We want your help to find all the other star gems
Antagon:-That's what i want to do too...Ok i Will help you with a single condition:to treat me lie a equal
??? ??? "???" and Bowser:-Yes,Antagon!
??? ??? "???" whispers to bowser.
???:-We will use this guy only for find the stars after we will get rid of him
Bower:-is a really good plan,no better than my plans but is a really good plan.
Bowser:-Now we need to go to the my airship
Demon:-Wow!It already invented the flying ships?
???:-Yes They're an old invention but is normally to don't know the new world's stuffs because you was caught in this mystical box for centuries
Demon:-That's ture!
Bowser:-Now let's go to my castle!

I know a lot of people want to know who will be the new partners,so i think i will show up 12 of all 15 characters,because the last 3 characters don't have a design,and i need some ideas.more details will appear in the partners description.And a one more thing,after the partners concepts i
will show you the Chapters concepts.

Partners:
I created 12 partners for each chapter.I don't know how to do the 12th partner's design.the 13th is found on prologue,and last 2 found in pit of 100 trials or in a pace like that.I do a personality for each partner.Sorry f i don't have photos for all.That's because i don't drew all and i will put photos as soon as i can

1.Goomlexy.She is a goomba and like Goombario and Goombella she's ability is to tale.She is a little arrogant,but it is not bad.She likes to be always in fashion and she can advise you what to buy.She's attacks are same with the precedent goomba partners.That is a inspired design from a deviant art

The Goomblexy's design
He respects the sacred code of Cavalries
2.Sir Kooperten III.He is a koopa.He is the leather of the Sharp Shells army,and he is this kind of guy who likes to be a extraordinary knight.He respects the sacred code of Cavalries,but some time is too serious and obsessed by the victory.He's ability is same with Koops.Hes attack is shell shot and his special attacks are Multi shot,Sword hit,Koopa-shield and Army attack.Hes found in chapter 1 in the Sharp Koopa Castle
Sorry for the wing from image.This wing comes from the Antagon Demon :-S

3.Mc. Bandart:He is a bandit.He is a great thief.He knows were all the treasures,because he ca smell the gold and gems.He have a personality of a cowboy,but more serious.You can find it on Fiery Valley in chapter 2.Hes ability is to find treasures.He's attacks are:Hitting by pushing,Multi steal,Pistol shot and Multi Pistol shot.

Sorry i don't have a photo but I can describe it:He have a cowboy hat,he wear any time hes hat over hes eyes,he have anytime a ear of wheat in hes mouth,and he have a crack of mask at eye.He wear a vest,a bandana,a belt with two pistols and cowboy boots.

4.Blazelon:She is a Lava Bubble.She is very very smart,is a nerd.She likes cats and like to do crazy stuffs.She can help you with some calculations and equations.You can find it in the Blaze Underland in chapter 3.Hes ability is to burn things.She's Attacks are Fire attack,Burn it,Fire wind,Fire tornado

Blazelon's design

5.Cutodd.He is from a new species.He is this kind of guy who is always is happy and optimistic.He will try always make you smile.You can find it in chapter 4.He's attacks are:Claw attack,Cut,Recover,Mega Cut,Omega cut.Srry,i will not put photos now

Cutodd's Design

6.Bombmed (Bomb Mohamed IV).He is a bomb.He is easy to scarying and shy,but he likes to collect things.He will help you to escape from jail in chapter 5.You can find him at Red Rock Jail.he's atacks are same with Admiral Bobbery and attack Atomic Blast.

Bombmed's design

Chapters:
There are my concepts for chapters.In this rubric,you can found a short description of each chapter!

Chapter 1:Back to medieval:This chapter begin with a walk into a forest,after Luigi found a big castle.The Sharp Koopa Castle,Where Sir Kooperten III join in party.After Luigi need to go to a fortress in deep woods.The Koopa Sharp Castle is in war with this fortress,because he's great wizard was enchanted Sharp Shells Army's dragon to be evil.Luigi defeat the wizard and get the First star,the Topaz Star.

Chapter 2:Western:This Chapter is about Cowboys and bandits.The chapter begin with a travel with train to the Fiery Valley.A bunch of bandits attack the train ,but Luigi save the day.The train arrive to Fiery Valley.The mayor ask Luigi to help with the bandits .Luigi find the Mc. Bandart,who help Luigi to find the secret hide of the great bandits.Luigi dueling with bandits boss.Luigi rids the bandit's,bring back the gold to the town and get the 2nd star,the Carnelian Star.

Chapter 3:To the center of the planet:This chapter is about a City deep in Earth.The chapter begin in Blazeblaze Island.Luigi needs to enter in the volcano.The legend say the volcano is the gate to the underworld,were the demons live.Everyone who jumped or fell,was not returned.Luigi don't listen the legend and jump into the volcano.When he arrive at the bottom of pit he find a big city,which is attack by some strange flying ships.Luigi find Blazelon in the
destroyed city.He following the ships and he find a military base.He infiltrating in the base and defeat the mysterious guy,but and this time we can't find he's identity.He find the 3rd star,the Ruby Star

Chapter 4:Kirby's Dream Land:This chapter is about Kirby.This is a special chapter.It's an idea of a friend and thanks him for this original idea.The chapter begin in the Mystical forest,with a weird portal to a unknown world.Luigi open the portal and enter in it.He travel to the Dream Land.He find Kirby and help him o defeat the Lord Nightmare.Luigi find Cutodd.Luigi defeat the Lord Nightmare,and get the 4th star,the Tourmaline Star.

Chapter 5:Sand jam:This chapter is about jail and ancient legends.The chapter begin with Luigi's pursuit by police,because of interdimensional offenses.Luigi is hunted and taken to Red Rock Jail.There Bombmed promises Luigi to get him out of jail,because he needs Luigi's help.Luigi escape from he jail and help Bombmed to find the legendary Magenta Agate Star.They find the Agate Pyramid.They Find the Legendary Bombmed I spirit and travel in the ancient times,but Bowser following them.Luigi fight with bowser and get the 5th star,the Magenta Agate Star.

Chapter 6:Dark and Creepy:This chapter is about a haunted mansion and paranormal things.The chapter begin with a invitation at the Storm Mansion,on the Storm Peak .Luigi go to the Storm Mansion were he find some celebrites.
They're invite to the mansion's living room,where they're locked.Antagon the Demon appear and hunting every single people in the room.Luigi escape from the room and he find the parallel mirrors and more wierd stuffs.He find the Boobley.Luigi defeat Antagon,save the celebrities and get the 6th star,the Amethyst Star.

Chapter 7:Spatial gladiator:This chapter is like Glitzville,but in space.The Chapter begin with Luigi's arrive to the Battle Space City,where organizes a big tournament with fighters from all corner of galaxy.Luigi fights with all the warriors and find the P. Puffstroier.When Luigi fights with champion,he lose.He wakes up in a incubator.He escape from it and fight the Tournament boss and champion.Luigi realizes the plans:to steal all the power from warriors and make the
champion stronger and stronger,and the boss became rich.Luigi gets the 7th star,the Sapphire Star.

Chapter 8:Rough waves:This chapter is about pirates and spies.The chapter begin with One of the most dangerous adventure in the world,the path to the Bloody skull stone.Luigi finally arrive at Bloody Skull Stone and fall in the Skull's Pit without bottom.When Luigi find the star a weird guy was stole it.Luigi jump in the water.He is find by a balloon fish named Bubble-Thunder,and fish helped Luigi because he have no air.After fish tell Luigi about the military base,an takes him to Professor Delfino.He give Luigi some disguise devices to infiltrate in the evil's base.Luigi join in the Koopa marine,and defeat again the mysterious guy,but and this time,Luigi don't find mysterious guy's identity.Luigi get the 8th star,the Azurite Star.

Chapter 9: The legend of the sky:This chapter is about a mysterious floating land and ancient legends.The chapter begin with A weird portal,which was appear mysteriously in the center of town.Luigi enter i it.He teleport in middle of sky.Luigi fall into a floating island.He enter in the temple,and learn from the sensei the story about the evil Iced Fire Dragon.That dragon try to destroy this temple for centuries,because the sensei have the Legendary Turquoise Star.Luigi find Para Sakadokura.Bowser teams up with the Dragon an try to destroy the temple,but Luigi defeat they,and get the 9th star,the Turquoise Star.

Chapter 10:Virus:This chapter is about digital universe and technology.The chapter begin in main town.Aron Buzzard join in Luigi's adventure.All the gadgets are invaded by a strange virus named Antagon.Luigi go to the castle's
laboratories and enter in the digital universe with help of Prfessor E. Gadd.He find the source of the virus and fight with corrupted cor.He Defeat the demon again,and get the 10th star,the Emerald Star.

Chapter 11:Sweety wars:This chapter is about sweets.The chapter begin with Luigi's travel at the Sweet Sweet Land.He go at the Cherry Castle,and learn about the conflict between Cherry Castle and Jelly Jam Fortress.Luigi find Doubloner.The demon want to revenge and help the Jelly Jam Fortress in the conflict.Luigi defeat the demon,solve the conflict between kingdoms and get the 11th star,the Peridot Star.

Chapter 12:Shiny Cold:This chapter is about winter and ancient legends.The chapter begin with Luigi's travel with train to Fiery Snow Mountains.In the train happen some mysterious incidents,but Luigi solve it.Luigi arrived to Fiery Ice city.He go to the holy fiery fir's peak.Luigi speak with King Fir about the shine star from Fiery shine palace.Luigi found the shine star and give it to the King Fir.The mysterious guy attack Luigi,but Luigi defeat him and hes identity is found,he is Sir Grodus?He is look unusual,it looks like he rebuild hes body.Luigi get the 12th star,the Quartz Star.

Chapter 13:Inter dimensional:This chapter is about dimensions and final battle.When Luigi open the inter dimensional gate with the dimensional scissors,the demon appear and steal the scissors. Luigi follow him in some dimension.Finally demon stop in a dimension with a weird flying ancient artifact.Luigi know what is this artifact the gods sphere.it can give The strongest powers.Basically you became a God.The demon possessing Mario and fight with Luigi.But the hero wins with power of all the stars.The demon disappear and the Black Star break.Luigi save the princess,mario and the world

What will happen after i will this game...well i will continue the game with part 2.I want to create a trilogy.The next game will name Paper Mario Points of Conflicts and is about space(Like Super Mario Galaxy,Dimentio's revenge by controlling again Luigi and new villains.I Don't have more details about my next game i just focusing on my actual game.I have a short idea about the 3rd game too.It sound like:The villains from 2nd game found a way to get the Book Of Creation.The Book Of Creation is a holy book,were is wrote all the story of paper Mario.The begin,the past,the present and the future all of this are wrote in this book.The game is a hunt in time and space to find the book and edit it.Luigi is evil.Dimentio is not dead.Fawfu and all the villains return.Is the Geaest war between good and evil.

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: Paper Luigi The Clock Of worlds
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:42 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
TLDR, can you please give us a summary of the story?

Ain't going to bother reading all that stuff.

[tr]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:45 am 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
It's funny how you made a really long post and didn't even talk about the gameplay itself. You also stated you needed help with scripting (programming?) and graphics, but you need much more than this to get the attention of a talented programmer or artist. If this was enough every fanfiction writer would get a programmer and start making fangames.
If you don't have any game design, programming or spriting skills then it's pretty hard (if not impossible) for you to make an ambitious fangame like this.

And while the story itself is not that bad, I think your writing needs a lot of work. The character designs are okay too, but they don't seem very Marioish.

[br]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:35 am 
Not a bird
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Why does Goomblexy resemble a female?

Spoiler:

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:41 am 
Jammin' with Luigi and Tails
[*]
[*]
[*]
I'm sorry, but I don't really think this will come through. You've got an okay story (though did you really need to dump it on us like that?), but it's not gonna attract any programmers or sound makers or anything. You need programming talent yourself if you want to get anywhere, and if you don't have that, you're likely not going to get anywhere, especially not with a Paper Mario fan game, of which there is only one (that I know of) completed one in existence.

Also, you might need better grammar.

Sorry about this.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:17 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Generally, programmers are going to care more about the game design than the story.

User page at mfgg.net

[ro]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:42 am 
I'm talented with graphics,but i don't know much stuffs about programming

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:16 pm 
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Why does Goomblexy resemble a female?

What about Goombella from The Thousand-Year Door?

Like everyone said... if you had some in-game screenshots we'd be a bit more impressed but as it is you just have a concept. Clearly a thought-out one, but a concept nonetheless.

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:11 am 
Real horses don't run into trees
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Pro-tip: ideas are worthless.
If you want to make it a reality, learn the skills to make a start yourself. Then you will find people who will help you complete it.

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:51 am 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
^Harsh but true

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[ro]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:42 am 
Ok guys I will try to work with pixels...But I rlly want to be a 3D game

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:22 pm 
Wafer-thin Animator
[*]
[*]
[*]
While I can't really make a 3-D game, I could at least consider creating some 3-D animated mockups if it'll make you feel better.

See, I'm working on a Paper Mario project of my own and I might lend you a hand on that.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:33 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
xXJakeCakeXx wrote:
Ok guys I will try to work with pixels...But I rlly want to be a 3D game

You aren't going to get any help if you don't show anything about the actual game besides the story.

A 3D game is quite difficult to program, and even more difficult if you don't have any programming skills. And besides that you are aiming too high for your first game, considering the fact that you haven't shown us any of your earlier games.

You need to make some smaller games to learn about programming and game design as like others have done, if you ever want to make this game.

A story with OC art isn't enough to convince anybody to help you. You need to do more than that.

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 13 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic