Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next  [ 268 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
Concept corner., Got any random fangame thoughts?
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Concept corner.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:10 pm 
Goodbye.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Concept:

Nintendo kingdoms: Times of war!

Game type: pseudo 3-d Isometric Tactical RPG: Global+galactic domination type

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:17 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Name: Mario Heroes

So it's a platformer starring Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi. It's based off of-- you guessed it, Sonic Heroes.
Mario = Power
Luigi = Speed
Yoshi = Flight

Gameplay is 3D sidescrolling (aka what some might call "2.5D") and the player will be able to switch from Mario, Luigi and Yoshi and use their respective abilities, the two who are not playing are controlled by AI, like Sonic genesis games. It's a bit faster-paced than most mario games, being based off of a Sonic game. It has combined elements of both games, so you will be able to dash from boost panels and such, flying through rainbow and orange rings, and bounce off of springs and springboards. You will also be able to use Mario's fire attacks, use Luigi's slimness for speed and agility, and Yoshi's flutter for flying.

There will be Mario series enemies that have health, like Sonic universe's eggman's robots.

And the music will be mostly rock/metal styled, like Sonic Heroes and Sonic Adventure.

Had this idea for a while now, but just don't really have the time (or ability) to make it. :p

Last edited by behind on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 pm 
No games
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
hmmm... you just gave me an idea to pick up, wiiboy! I'll try to do it. Does anyone wanna help me?

Refs: ~CaMTenDo~: http://i45.tinypic.com/2cfv0xk.png supernova: http://i50.tinypic.com/16gd4h.png kremling: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/KiddyKong/ultluigi_zps2612660b.png Mit:http://i.imgur.com/eW2W9zl.png
Dustinvgmaster wrote:
Because I'm over here being a doofus, almost everyone else is cruelly denying and Ult is offering beverages for some reason

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm 
The Stars...y'know, of Power?
[*]
[*]
I have an idea. A Smash Bros. game, with a level editor, sort of in the style of Super Mario War. It's one of those things for a CFP. Spriters, composers, etc...imagine the possibilities! It doesn't need to be all about Mario or the Mario franchise. Also, we could have the ability to add more skins for the characters, representing more characters and franchises. Stage packs, with the stages from the first three. I'd make it, but I suck at coding.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 pm 
No games
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
hmm... if that get's made, I'd probably help slightly.

Refs: ~CaMTenDo~: http://i45.tinypic.com/2cfv0xk.png supernova: http://i50.tinypic.com/16gd4h.png kremling: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/KiddyKong/ultluigi_zps2612660b.png Mit:http://i.imgur.com/eW2W9zl.png
Dustinvgmaster wrote:
Because I'm over here being a doofus, almost everyone else is cruelly denying and Ult is offering beverages for some reason

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 pm 
[*]
[*]
Maybe a game with Geno? (I'm on a roll.)

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:48 pm 
The Quantifiably Quip-tic QC Dude
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I came up with an idea for a fangame that somewhat ties Donkey Kong Country with the original Donkey Kong arcade games, as well as the Game Boy version and Mario vs. Donkey Kong. Feel free to tweak it as much as you'd like.

Plot:
The story starts at DK Island, with Cranky Kong berating his grandson over his numerous defeats at the hands of Mario (see: the Mario vs. DK games), and taking matters into his own hands by conjuring up and drinking special banana juice that restores youth. Now looking like he did during his heyday, he stomps off to the Mushroom Kingdom and kidnaps Pauline (just like old times), who was visiting Mario at the time. His plan was to do what his lazy good-for-nothing grandson failed to do: get away with Pauline, and steal every Mini-Mario toy in existence (because he's jealous of Mario's popularity, you see).

Mario wants to save his good friend Pauline and DK wants to save the adorable Mini-Marios. However they both share an additional goal: to beat up Cranky and bring him to his senses (because he is waaaaay too out of touch with the modern world of video games to do this crap). Hilarity ensues.

Gameplay:
Both Mario and DK are playable characters, but controlling them will be similar to that of Sonic & Knuckles; they travel through levels suited to their different play styles. They're both platformer-oriented, but DK's stages focus heavily on combat (think DKC/DKCR meets Jungle Beat) while Mario's stages are more similar to those of a puzzle platformer (think a mash-up of SMB and DK94/MvsDK1). Luigi and Diddy Kong show up in later levels to help Mario and DK, respectively.

...and that's as much I could come up with.

Image Refs - Something new's gonna show up here, I just know it! - DeviantArt - YouTubeImage
???!, 10%

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:41 am 
Nite Shadow wrote:
- Character ideas (Is that a pink thwomp? Is it friendly?)

Pink thwomp? I like that, im gonna maybe use that, or i might think of making it a pink goomba instead. :)

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:50 pm 
Goodbye.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
mr_mario999 wrote:
Nite Shadow wrote:
- Character ideas (Is that a pink thwomp? Is it friendly?)

Pink thwomp? I like that, im gonna maybe use that, or i might think of making it a pink goomba instead. :)

hey now, that wasnt actually......actually, nevermind, you knock yourself out. ;)

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:43 pm 
[mscproductions]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I have an idea! I would really love someone to come up with a Mario game based entirely on sounds! If you decide to make it into a game, I would love to hear about it! Anything here can be changed if you want.

Story: Mario wakes up, only to find that he can't see! After figuring out how to move, with the help of Prof. E. Gadd, he finds out that Bowser has drugged Mario with a poison shroom while he was asleep! The only way Mario will be able to see again is if he finds the rare 3-up moon...

Gameplay: The game will be a 2D side scroller. You will not be able to see clearly throughout the entire game! However, you will hear many sounds around you. A machine E. Gadd gives you will cue you when to jump on an enemy or hole. ? Blocks may not be present in this game, so items will be on the ground. Mushrooms will give Mario an extra hit point. Fireflowers can hurt enemies and help the player see the ground. Stars will make you invincible and let the player see Mario for a few seconds. Mario does not run in this game, so there will only be 6 main worlds. This will make the game shorter, for the game should be long enough to keep you on your toes.

What do you guys think?

User page at mfgg.net

[jp]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 pm 
Yeah, I don't Even...
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Your basic Idea is pretty much a more complicated Mario & Wario. Gameplay-wise.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:42 pm 
Thanks Gato!
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
I have an idea based on both MFGG Bros and WiTT, but with *more communities.

Guinea and Chaoxys: The MFGG Duo!

Plot: Guinea and Chaoxys, a crime fighting/solving duo, get a job from their boss, DJ Yoshiman, to stop a war in the city of SMWC (Super Mario World Central), but little do they know this is a plan of a bigger thing...

Features:
-Some levels the duo either ride Thunder Dragon or the "Midas Machine", a van with a rocket launcher on the back.

-Members appear with roles suiting, such as Zero Kirby a psychic that gives hints, cheat codes, and random junk (usually the last one).

-Things explode.

-Places include: Shy Guy's Kingdom (Prison), SMWC (City), MFGG (Hub), and *more!

-Epic music.

-Heroes and villians team up and people diez!

-Moar things explode.

-AND *more

Last edited by Goombaking123 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

---

User page at mfgg.net

[jp]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 pm 
Yeah, I don't Even...
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Goombaking123 wrote:

Plot: Guinea and Chaoxys, a crime fighting/solving duo, get a job from their boss, DJ Yoshiman, to stop a war in the city of SMWC (Super Mario World Central), but little do they know this is a plan of a bigger thing...

Features:
-Some levels the duo either ride Thunder Dragon or the "Midas Machine", a van with a rocket launcher on the back.

-Members appear with roles suiting, such as Zero Kirby a psychic that gives hints, cheat codes, and random junk (usually the last one).

-Things explode.

-Places include: Shy Guy's Kingdom (Prison), SMWC (City), MFGG (Hub), and *more!

-Epic music.

-Moar things explode.

-AND *more

I like this Idea, It seems DJ Yoshiman may have another project sometime soon.(I Doubt it though) :P

You forgot the main villian: The Face(No need for me to explain) :P.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm 
Thanks Gato!
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Shadow Kami wrote:
Goombaking123 wrote:

Features:

-Things explode.

-Epic music.

-Moar things explode.

-AND *more

I like this Idea, It seems DJ Yoshiman may have another project sometime soon.(I Doubt it though) :P

You forgot the main villian: The Face(No need for me to explain) :P.

It turns out The Face was really Santa, who was experimented on by Cutman. Cutman went insane when his body mutated from the resulting tranformation, becoming Dr. Cutagonapus.
BTW, hacking in this game means that the person hacked gets brainwashed/possessed by the hacker.

Last edited by Goombaking123 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

---

User page at mfgg.net

[jp]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:59 pm 
Yeah, I don't Even...
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Spoiler:

Yesh! Time for a badass battle! Final Boss time.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:08 pm 
Thanks Gato!
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Shadow Kami wrote:
Spoiler:

Yesh! Time for a badass battle! Final Boss time.

Phase 1: The Face tries to kill you in the background.
Phase 2: The Face takes a Santa form and tries to escape. TD time!
Phase 3: The Face fuses with Dr. Cutagonapus and becomes Dr. Faceagonman.

---

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm 
Goodbye.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
this was a dream i had recently, seems may be used for the basis of a megaman X fangame.

Quote:
I had this dream last night, I was playing a video game, something like Megaman X or somthing.
only thing, is it played like it was right in the middle of an active war zone, X was getting swarmed with enemies, some of which resembled older bosses, storm eagle, ect.
bombs flying around in the background, and an endless view of of the war going on from ground level, the scene was rather intense.

At certain points, X was actually using Melee combat (punches, kicks, ect)
His X-buster fired more like a machine gun as well. still able to charge, for a large wave of destruction,

X eventually came to what appeared to be a dig site,
their he ran in to zero, who was yelling at another character, I did not recognize the character in question.

"????: If we can find the T-Virus, We can use fallen humans to help end this war!
and Our intelligence shows that an ancient lab lies at the bottom of this crater,"
"Zero: Your INSANE!! That stuff was responsible for nearly driving the humans to extinction!"

im afraid thats as far as the dream wentl

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 am 
[*]
[*]
I'm making a YouTube series about Mario. Any episode ideas?

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 pm 
Hip hop, Koopas pop
[*]
[*]
Nite Shadow wrote:
this was a dream i had recently, seems may be used for the basis of a megaman X fangame.

Did you see from the eyes of X, or did you see him from the side like in 2D?

I am reminded of the Halo series from your dream, actually Halo and Megaman could be a cool cross over.

Video game based dreams are quite inspiring often.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 pm 
Goodbye.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Dim_Yimma_H wrote:
Did you see from the eyes of X, or did you see him from the side like in 2D?

I am reminded of the Halo series from your dream, actually Halo and Megaman could be a cool cross over.

Video game based dreams are quite inspiring often.

It was like 2D, Side scrolling type game,

HOWEVER, it is my beleif that one should be able to interpret any ideas submitted in whatever way they desire,

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next  [ 268 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic