[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]

Hikario tomoshi!!

Yes friends, I can finally reveal my secret collaborative effort today. Yes, the creative minds behind Super Charisma Bros. and Thingio have teamed up finally to create the ultimate crossover joke game thing person place noun to ever hit MFGG! "BUT VITIMAN", you might yell out loud, "WHY ARE YOU MAKING NEW CHARISMA? I THOUGHT EIGHT WAS LAST!" Well, it would stand to reason that that's probably still true (a Charisma 9 might come out one day, but that really would be the end of it), Charismingio has been in the planning stages since waaaay back in 2013, so it makes perfect sense that the interest on my part is still there, not to mention Someguy's.

OKAY, with that out of the way, how about some screenshots? Well, sorry, but you only get one, and it's of the less-than-hype-inducing title screen, BUT with NCFC rolling out next month, I guarantee you'll be seeing more from this game in the coming weeks, maybe even a trailer! For now though, here's a little bit of proofage that this is in fact a thing:

FREQUENTLY QUESTIONED ANSWERS

What's the point of a crossover? Does anybody want this? The great thing about this game is that nobody's forcing you to play it! So if it isn't your cup of tea, it's not your cup of tea. But seriously, I'm sure there are people that would find this fun, even if they didn't think much of either Charisma, Thingio, or both. Well, think much of them to put them on a pedestal. But I highly doubt anyone cares that much about silly joke game things.

Which one of you is making this? You or the Someguy Dude? Both of us! Equally! Well, about as evenly divided to "equal" as one can get. Point is, we're both putting a lot of time and effort into this, so don't easily assume that just because one part seems more like something I'd do or something he'd do that the assumed party was responsible for its inclusion in the game - we're both actively experimental, crazy dudes. Math!

Finally, when is this getting released? There's no concrete release date as of yet, but I'd wager somewhere in the Q4 2016 - Q1 2017 range. We'll try to keep you posted until then, but do know that when the game's reaching the final stretch of development, we can't say too much until it's actually finished! That's just how things are in the game making business... then again, I suppose the lot of you would know that, being that this is a forum for making games.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: CHARISMINGIO!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:23 pm 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Jeez, I don't see Waligie or Late Night Mario anywhere! What kind of crossover is this?

But yeah, sounds neat, but there's not a lot of info to go on just yet. Looking forward to more details, though.

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:59 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
but

does Teo Torriatte actually play in the game

[ca]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:05 pm 
следующая игра скоро будет
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Enchlore wrote:
but

does Teo Torriatte actually play in the game

I take it you've never played Charisma 5 before, have you?

What I'm saying is I'm not above using actual music in these games, or even any of my games ;D

Someguy is very likely no different, although I forget if any of his games use real music off the top of my head.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:46 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
While I have no clue what I'll do as far as Side B goes, Thingio and I are indeed briefly returning from the depths of hell for a collaboration with Vitiman here. This should hopefully go smoother as I'm doing half of it and also it doesn't have the hype and unhype of a project that's been rebooted 50 times!

For the 1 people that it might matter to, this will indeed be canon. Probably. Because the canon of Charisma and Thingio keeps people up at night. Very important stuff.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:29 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Vitiman + Someguy sounds like a most interesting combination! It'll be interesting to see what this dynamic duo comes up with.

(I'd love to see a true Thingio sequel, but I'm totally OK with this, too.)

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:36 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
The idea of combining Super Charisma Bros and Thingio sounds pretty interesting! I like how the menu in that screen is looking so far. I think it'll be pretty neat to see what you two will come up with for this game! :)

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:47 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Dustinvgmaster wrote:
Jeez, I don't see Waligie or Late Night Mario anywhere! What kind of crossover is this?

But yeah, sounds neat, but there's not a lot of info to go on just yet. Looking forward to more details, though.

I don't even care for Late Night Mario. Waligie is all that matters.
#Waligie4Lyfe

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:03 pm 
heartbeat, increasing heartbeat
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
honestly i am so down for this

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:38 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
TrinitroMan wrote:
Dustinvgmaster wrote:

I don't even care for Late Night Mario. Waligie is all that matters.
#Waligie4Lyfe

To the both of you: Waligie might get a nod in this, we're not super sure yet (honestly I'm kinda lukewarm on the idea, but I'm game if Someguy wants to pay homage). However, there will be some Super Mario Storm action, because I love that game and have already "paid tribute" to it once before (remember Charisma 2? That was basically me making fun of Super Mario Storm - in an affectionate way, of course).

Once NCFC rolls around, we can show more stuff! Also, be on the look out before then for a new Charisma I've been working on. It'll lead directly into this!

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:21 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]

This isn't concerning Charismingio, rather... something else!

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 11 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic